ESOTU Dark Brotherhood DLC in bound May 31 2016 available on PTS today
Launch details are available today for the new DLC for the Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited. The DLC will launch May 31st; with the content arriving on the PTS today. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players can expect the game a fortnight later on June 14th. With this new DLC players can join the Dark Brotherhood, a new guild bent on murder and mayhem; with access to a new passive skill line. Further, a new zone, the Gold Coast will be available with a unique story.
This new DLC will include repeatable quests including Bounty Quests, Contract Kill Quests, and Sacrament Quests. Further the DLC boasts two new delves, Hrota Cave and Garlas Ageo; as well as two world bosses, The Kvatch Arena, and Limenauruus the minotaur at Tribune’s Folly.
Additionally there will be new three new crafted item sets; three new item sets available in the Gold Coast; two new costumes for completing quests in the Gold Coast; two new Mementos and a Polymorph related to achievements in the Gold Coast; and three new crafting styles (two unique to the Thieve’s Guild DLC).
Some of the information provided was lacking in detail on the following subjects (of course delving into this content on the PTS is sure to remediate this lack of information):
- The Assassin personality
- The Litany of Blood: this appears to be either a repeatable set of quests or a singular quest line.
Additional new features and changes include:
- Removal of Veteran Ranks
- Item Locking
- Grouping Tool Improvements
- Addition of hats in the Crown Store and ability to wear them with Costumes
- Cyrodiil performance improvements
- Craft bags to hold crafting materials
- Sanctum Ophidia changes to leave us with a normal and Veteran mode; and changes to the loot drops in said dungeon